forum.shirdisaibabaservices.in
Sometimes a question arises in our mind but we do not get its answer immediately from Lord Baba. Eventually we are answered by Lord Baba Himself. So can we conclude that it is only Lord Baba Who arises question in our mind and control our thoughts? If it is so then why our mind is full of negativity, sorrows, worries, misunderstandings, discontentment, etc

2 comments:

1. Baba is our everything and so with whom can we share our happiness,anger,frustration etc.Aren’t we all are a part of his holy feet?so why can’t we share some of our anger and frustration with our Sai maa?Whom can we remember in times of sorrow other than Sai maa?om Sai Ram

ReplyDelete
  2. Om Sairam!!! I've a staunch belief in Sai. He conquered me completely. Not a single day has passed without chanting Sai Sai Sai.He has given me more than i expected. When my friends cursed me for being studious in my college i cried to him a lot, then to a surprise i was one among the 2 to be selected in a top private bank interview. The people who teased me were astonished and to the another surprise he made me two times gold medallist. I thanked Sai for giving me than i expected.But when i was about to join the bank my mom fell into sick and she had to undergo a surgery immediately. So i was asking for date of extension for joining or relocation of my job referring my mom's condition. But they didnt consider so i decided to leave the job and look after my mom.I prepared for bank exams and felt that Sai needs me to be in this path. For the past 1 year i'm trying hard but being failed at the last moment.I know Sai is watching me, he is taking care of me. Whenever i go outside and if i think Sai i need to see you now,i see him somewhere else. Not only one time he will be visible to me till i reach my home. I don't know why he's testing me for such a long time. Hope Sai will take care. He's my only hope. Felt i would share in this blog so that My Sai would answer me through someone. Om Sairam!!!

ReplyDelete

'Off-topic' comments will not be approved upon review. Healthy spiritual comments related to the questions posted are welcomed. We have other blogs to Post your Experiences, Request and Send Prayers, Read Stories about Shirdi Sai Baba and Downloading Bhajans and Resources.