4 comments:

1. I have experienced in the past such an incident. But never thot from a karma perspective. Guess anything done from a good intention should not be bad karma. Depends on how it is handled which might make it bad or good. Sai says give me your good and bad karma both then u will not be the doer. Need to practice this probably..

ReplyDelete
  2. It's the bad karma for the other party cause he they took it wrong you're trying to do the right so good karma for us

ReplyDelete
  3. Good or bad karma... it is not in our hands to decide. I had once read that wat is good for one person is poison for another. So we can never truly say that what we did was good or bad karma. What we should do is follow the path of love and truth. Be caring to one and all and leave the decision of karma to Baba. Om Sai Ram

ReplyDelete

'Off-topic' comments will not be approved upon review. Healthy spiritual comments related to the questions posted are welcomed. We have other blogs to Post your Experiences, Request and Send Prayers, Read Stories about Shirdi Sai Baba and Downloading Bhajans and Resources.